- What movie will you show and how will you show it? What equipment do you need?
- Movies that are more than fifty years old are in the public domain, and can be shown for free. You will need to get a licence to show a newer movie.
- When and where will you have your movie night? At your meeting hall? At your Scout Camp?
- What refreshments will you provide? Will you sell Scout Popcorn?
- Hold your movie night and show everyone a great time!
- What do you know now that you did not know before?
- How did sharing a movie with other Sections affect this adventure?
- What challenges did you encounter, and how did you overcome them?
- What would you do differently next time?
Keep it Simple
- As a Section, find a short film to watch together – maybe something that relates to an upcoming adventure. Talk about what you learned while watching.
Take it Further
- Start a movie club with your Section!