- When and where will you make s’mores?
- What ingredients do you need? What tools do you need?
- Has anyone in your Lodge made s’mores before? What tips can he or she share?
- Has everyone agreed on your Lodge’s plan?
- At your next campfire, roast marshmallows on sticks. Then sandwich your gooey marshmallow between two graham crackers with some chocolate. Once the warm marshmallow has softened up the chocolate, your treat is ready to eat!
- What do you know now that you did not know before?
- How did you and your friends handle this Adventure?
- Who made the most impressive s’more?
- What would you do differently next time?
Keep it Simple
- Cooking over a fire is not always possible, but you can help to prepare s’mores for the oven! Melt the chocolate and ooey-gooey marshmallows in the oven for a tasty treat!
Take it Further
- What else could you add to your s’mores to make them even tastier?