- What will you do as an act of kindness?
- What supples will you need?
- Do you need support from anyone else?
- Do you need help from your Section?
- On your own, with a partner or in a small team, decide on an act of kindess you will do for someone else.
- Do your act!
- Submit your action to Giving Tuesday - you could get a crest as a thank you for your kind action!
- How did it feel to be kind to someone?
- What difference did you make in that person's life?
- What was the most challenging part of this activity?
- Did you submit your action to Giving Tuesday?
- Remember to submit your activities on our Scouts for Sustainability Take Action Map to the Review section.
Keep it Simple
- Start small by doing an act of kindness for a family member or a classmate!
Take it Further
- Can you make this into a long-term project and get your whole Section involved? You could even use this as a project for your Top Section Award!