- What materials will you need for this activity?
- How will you be water conscience when designing your product?
- What kinds of technology could help you to make an eco-friendly design?
- How much time do you need to complete this activity?
- How will you create your product?
- What are some different ideas you have to create clean/accessible water?
- Brainstorm a list of water problems and ideas on how you could help solve them.
- From the list, choose one idea and try to create an idea or product that could help you solve the issue.
- Create a product, commercial, or pitch for your idea and present it to the group.
- What were some problems and solutions the group came up with?
- Are any of these products or ideas currently available or being researched?
- Would you buy any of the products presented? Why?
- How can you make your idea a reality?
- What can you do to help solve water problems around the world?
Remember to submit your activities on our Scouts for Sustainability Take Action Map
- Any materials necessary to create your product (recycled material, scissors, glue, drawing materials, etc.)
- Camera to record your commercial or pitch