- Where will you play this game?
- How much time will you take to play?
- What are players allowed to do to make others smile? What is not allowed?
- Stand in a circle as a group, facing inward.
- One person in your group will volunteer to go first. He or she will stand in the middle of the circle and choose another person to approach.
- The person inside the circle will then ask the other person: “Can I see your smile?”
- The person being asked must then answer, “No, you cannot see my smile.” He or she should not smile when giving this answer.
- The person in the middle should then ask another Beaver, “Can I see your smile?”
- If the person answering does smile (or laugh), he or she trades places with the person in the middle of the circle, and must ask another person, “Can I see your smile?” Play until everyone is smiling!
- What do you know now that you did not know before?
- What made you smile? Was it hard not to smile?
- What did you do to make others smile?
- How did it feel to be the centre of attention?
- How do you feel right now?
- What was your favourite part of this adventure?
- How can you make others smile outside of this game?
- How does it feel to make someone smile?
Keep it Simple
Make silly faces to see if you can make the other Beavers smile.
Take it Further
Play sleeping lion game. The hardest part is no touching.