Where will you get a beach ball for this adventure?
- As a team, keep a ball in the air for the longest time possible.
- Try different variations depending on how long you can keep it up for, like only using one hand each!
- Ask someone to time you so that you can keep track of how long you can keep the ball in their air!
- What do you know now that you did not know before?
- What was hard about keeping the ball up in the air?
- What made it easier?
- What caused you to drop the ball? How many times did it touch the ground?
Keep it Simple
If you find it challenging to keep a beach ball in the air, start with a balloon! Balloons are lighter and will float better, which will give you more time to give it the bump it needs to stay afloat.
Take it Further
Try keeping your beach ball in the air as you move through an obstacle course!