What strategy will you use? Try as many strategies as you’d like.
- Imagine the members of your team are the ingredients for your burger.
- Assign roles at random and wear your roles on your backs so that people don’t know what ingredients they are.
- Limit the number of others you can talk to—you can only speak with two others. Now build your burger!
- What do you know now that you did not know before?
- How did the team dynamics change based on a lack of leadership?
- How many different strategies did you try?
- What team roles did different people take on?
Keep it Simple
Try to count to 10 without two people saying the same number! Have everyone sit in a group and close their eyes. Then, start counting. You cannot have two people say the same number at the same time, or you’ll have to start again. Challenge yourself not to use a pattern either (e.g. two people counting back and forth or going in the order you’re sitting in).
Take it Further
Try to do this challenge without speaking at all! How will you communicate with each other and complete this task?