- How are you going to source a personality test?
- How can you ensure that the personality test accounts for everyone’s unique abilities?
- Will you be taking the test together or before you meet?
- What materials do you need to ensure everyone can complete a test?
Take your personality test!
- What do you know now that you did not know before?
- How do personalities come into play when thinking about leadership style?
- Why is it important for leaders to be aware of their team’s personalities?
- What are constructive ways to provide feedback on others’ personalities and how they feed into the team dynamic?
Keep it Simple
Rather than focusing on personality tests, try thinking about the roles on a team and what role you play.
Take it Further
Think about a team of people you work with regularly. It could be a sports team, your Company/Crew or the people you work with. What does everyone bring to the team? Is there a mix of different personalities on the team? How do your different personalities make your team successful? How can you use these ideas to work successfully on any team?