Which shapes do you want to make?
Cover your eyes and make shapes with the rope. Have fun!
- What do you know now that you did not know before?
- How did you have to work as a team?
- What was the hardest part?
Keep it Simple
- Start by doing this activity without blindfolds to get an idea of how a square feels when you’ve made one. Then, try the activity again with blindfolds on.
- Rather than everyone being blindfolded, have one person keep their eyes open and help direct the group.
Take it Further
- What other shapes can you make?
- How can you add another layer of challenge to this activity?