- Who gets the cookie?
- What are you going to do with the cookie?
- How are you going to make this decision?
- You get one cookie for the group. You have two minutes to decide which person in the group gets the cookie.
- You must come to a consensus. That means that everyone agrees who gets the cookie.
- The person leading this activity will come back in two minutes to find out what you decided.
- If you can’t all agree, no one will get the cookie.
- What do you know now that you did not know before?
- How was it decided who got the cookie?
- How did you feel about the outcome?
- When is another time you had to make a hard decision?